It is a wooden frame / billet / open bezel.
Quantity: 6 pcs (a set)
Material: birch plywood
Surface: unfinished, pre-sanded
Each bezel has the following dimensions (size to be choisen in the drop-down menu):
- Thickness: 4 mm (3/16″) for all shapes
Large square with or without a loop
- Size: 46 mm (1 3/4″)
- Size of the cutout: 40 mm (1 5/8″)
- Loop: 5 x 7 mm (3/16″ x 1/4″), hole: 3 mm (1/8″)
- Size: 30 mm (1 1/8″)
- Size of the cutout: 24 mm (1″)
- Size: 24 mm (1″)
- Size of the cutout: 18 mm (3/4″)
- Size: 18 mm (3/4″)
- Size of the cutout: 12 mm (1/2″)
A wooden frame can be used as an open bezel for epoxy resin, as a base for jewelry, a base for casting.
You can polish it, paint it (with acrylic paint), cover with wood stain, lacquer or leave it as it is.
In the last photos you can see examples of wooden frames covered with wood stain, cutout is filled with dried flowers in the epoxy resin (resin was poured in several layers).
Check FAQ for more detailed information.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!