This mold has 14 cavities for 7 pair of round plugs.
Dimensions for plugs (diameter x thickness):
- Ø 10 x 12 mm (Ø 3/8″ x 1/2″) – 00G
- Ø 16 x 10 mm (Ø 5/8″ x 3/8″)
- Ø 18 x 11 mm (Ø 3/4″ x 3/8″)
- Ø 20 x 12 mm (Ø 3/4″ x 1/2″)
- Ø 22 x 13 mm (Ø 7/8″ x 1/2″)
- Ø 24 x 13 mm (Ø 1″ x 1/2″)
- Ø 26 x 13 mm (Ø 1″ x 1/2″)
This mold has a glossy surface. Side surface of plugs Ø 10 mm has imperfections.
Examples and photos are made by Lora Kalinina (Instagram: @flower_fairy8).
All of my silicone molds are flexible, resistant to tearing, and are durable in use.
Plus, all of my silicone molds can be used with these materials:
- Epoxy resins
- Polymer clay
- Low-temperature melt light metals
All of my silicone molds have a useful temperature range of -53°C to 232°C / -65°F to 450°F.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!