The mold has one cavity in a shape of a flat circle. It is an ideal mold for petri art.
There are several possible sizes options (diameter x approx. thickness):
- Ø 60 x 18 mm (2 3/8″ x 3/4″)
- Ø 75 x 17 mm (3″ x 5/8″)
- Ø 90 x 17 mm (3 1/2″ x 5/8″)
- Ø 90 x 20 mm (3 1/2″ x 3/4″)
- Ø 120 x 24 mm (4 3/4″ x 1″)
This mold has a glossy surface.
All of my silicone molds are flexible, resistant to tearing, and are durable in use.
Plus, all of my silicone molds can be used with these materials:
- Epoxy resins
- Polymer clay
- Low-temperature melt light metals
All of my silicone molds have a useful temperature range of -53°C to 232°C / -65°F to 450°F.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!