The mold has one cavity in a shape of a round shallow lens.
There are several possible sizes options:
- Ø (diameter), t (thickness of the lens, approximately):
- Ø46 mm, t 4.5 mm / Ø 1 3/4″, t – 3/16″ (example in the photos)
- Ø 61 mm, t 5.5 mm / Ø 2 3/8″, t – 1/4″
- Ø 82 mm, t 7.5 mm / Ø 3 1/4″, t – 5/16″
- Ø 90 mm, t 12 mm / Ø 3 1/2″, t – 1/2″
- Ø 100 mm, t 8 mm / Ø 3 7/8″, t – 5/16″
This mold has a glossy surface.
Lens has a small dome and small thickness (comparatively to its diameter), which makes the ready lens light weight. It is a great advantage when you want to make big earrings or a pendant and you don’t want them to be heavy.
All of my silicone molds are flexible, resistant to tearing, and are durable in use.
Plus, all of my silicone molds can be used with these materials:
- Epoxy resins
- Polymer clay
- Low-temperature melt light metals
All of my silicone molds have a useful temperature range of -53°C to 232°C / -65°F to 450°F.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!