This silicone mold has one cavity for dinosaur.
Items made with this mold have the following dimensions:
- Tyrannosaurus: 60 x 35 mm (2 3/8″ x 1 3/8″)
- Stegosaurus: 70 x 25 mm (2 3/4″ x 1″)
- Brachiosaurus: 60 x 46 mm (2 3/8″ x 1 3/4″)
- Mozazaur: 48 x 35 mm (1 7/8″ x 1 3/8″)
- Triceratops: 60 x 22 mm (2 3/8″ x 7/8″)
- Thickness (for all shapes): 5 mm (3/16″)
This mold has a glossy surface.
All of our silicone molds are flexible, resistant to tearing, and are durable in use.
You can use silicone molds with the following materials:
- Epoxy resins
- Polymer clay
- Low-temperature melt light metals
Useful temperature range for molds: from -53°C to +232°C / from -65°F to +450°F.
Check FAQ for more detailed information (materials to be used with the molds, care instructions, etc).
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!